Sunday, November 6, 2011

Donations for parts to continue tutorial?

If anyone wishes to donate some money so that I can order the parts needed to build the circuit for the DIY laser tutorial then I will gladly do a step by step HD video of soldering it all together. I know that I said I would add on to or finish the tutorial. For the most part it is finished. Everything you need to know is already in the tutorial. I had just planned on making an assembly video to further simplify is for people who have little to or no experience soldering circuits.

If donating a few bucks is something you are interested in doing let me know. The money will go to my PayPal account and pretty much be stuck there so I would need to find a source online to order the parts that accepts PayPal. If you know of a place let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey did you do the video on how to make da laser ? I have been looking around on how to make it but most of them aren't very easy to follow. Can you make a video that is easy to follow and that shows how or where to get the part to make a laser that will burn?

Plz reply